I read your letter carefully. The plan I have already 'said so. Traffic' I want to say something. Banzi On / Palace first batch (?) we made the delivery of work. An implementation that we are aware, will not serve 'a lot without completion (second batch). The decline, after evaluating asserbimenti of possible variants, will not be 'diverted to other areas. However I think this represents a complete commitment to all. We are not able to meet our debt given the cuts. We'll see what the game really will represent the FAS 'for our area. On maintenance there 's a similar problem. The issue is not 'the inspection but the resources available. We have about ten days ago, brought together mayors and high Bradano 'We told them to identify priority' not all be resolved in this financial year. In any case, I'm available for any clarification. Sincerely
0 comments:
Post a Comment