Monday, May 12, 2008

Pregnant Smelly Urine



Finally, all the sketches were presented and published on this blog.

For now I thank all the teachers and school administrators who participated in the "Laboratory flowers & colors" 2007/2008.

I hope this experience leaves a good reminder to everyone that has especially contributed to increasing knowledge of dell'Infiorata Genzano, and to appreciate it.
Of course the best part is yet to take place, but I hope that even now the lab has made at least come a bit 'curiosity, and that this continues to kids today can become the masters of tomorrow.
would be nice for us who have spent a lot of passion to teach this art, hear, after a few years: I started making the floral display with the school and I went on.
Not to mention that the floral display being made with flowers and plants can bring knowledge and respect for nature that surrounds us gives us learn how many beautiful things to what color it is, but at the same time delicate and in danger.
If we want to continue to offer the wonders of which we could learn to love it, respect it and defend it.
Still a good job awaiting the final stage.

Giampaolo Leute
Association Academy Masters Infioratori Genzano "

0 comments:

Post a Comment